Here is a delicious Mississippi Mud Pie recipe I'd like to share with you from Country Living I think you will love!
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought piecrust
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) vanilla or mocha ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) fudge sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line crust with parchment paper and weight with dried beans or pie weights; bake until dough is lightly golden and set, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove pie and cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- For filling: In a bowl, stir together butter, sugar, and cocoa until well combined. Add flour, eggs, and vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared crust and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Gently mound ice cream over pie and freeze until ice cream sets. Drizzle with fudge sauce before serving.