Here is a quick chicken noodle soup recipe adapted from CountryLiving.
- 2 carton(s) (26-ounce) reduced-sodium chicken stock or broth
- 2 cup(s) water
- 3 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 stalk(s) celery, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 1/2 cup(s) cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 pound(s) extra-wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- In a 5 to 6-quart soup pot, bring stock, water, carrots, celery and onion to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and noodles; cover pot and continue to simmer 7 minutes, or until noodles are just tender. Stir in parsley, salt, and pepper. Ladle into bowls and enjoy!