- 1/2 c butter or margarine
- 1/2 c shortening
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 c large milk chocolate chips
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 c. rice krispies cereal
- 1/2 c. marshmallow cream
- In a stand mixer, mix the sugars, butter and shortening until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla, baking soda and flour.
- Mix in the chocolate and white chocolate chips at a low speed. Remove bowl from stand mixer.
- Fold in the rice krispies cereal with a wooden spoon or firm rubber spatula.
- Cut in the marshmallow cream with a firm rubber spatula– but don’t mix into the batter.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet by heaping tablespoons, allow room for spreading.
- Bake at 375º for 9 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet before removing to wire rack.